Your courses:

There are many different qualifications in the UK today, available at different levels.

If you already have qualifications gained outside the UK, our Careers Team can also help you to find the UK equivalent. You can also contact UK NARIC - the National Agency responsible for providing information, advice and expert opinion on skills and qualifications from over 180 countries worldwide. For a fee they can help you validate/translate your existing overseas qualification. Go to for more information.

We use The National Agency information, managed on behalf of the UK Government, which provides the only official source of information on international qualifications to organisations recruiting from overseas and to individuals wishing to work or study in the UK.


Contact us

If you would like advice on your next steps, contact our Student Services team on 01793 498106 or use our online Contact Us form.