How to apply

To contact us about Foundation Studies, just phone the College and ask to speak to someone from Foundation Studies. You can also ­fill in a paper application form, please write “Foundation Studies” in the course section.

If you have an Education Health & Care Plan (EHCP), then please make sure you tick the appropriate box. Wiltshire residents may know the EHCP as the “My Plan”. We can then request a copy of this document from your local authority. This will help us build the right study programme for you.

As soon as we get your application, we will make contact and arrange for you to meet the team and plan your future here at Swindon College.