How do I Pay?

All fees must be paid at the point of enrolment. When you enrol, please check whether there will be any additional costs for you i.e. materials, exams etc. Should you have difficulty paying for your course please contact (01793) 491 591 to discuss the possibility of paying by instalments.

If you are a business looking for staff development courses, Swindon College would be very happy to meet with you to discuss your training needs and invoicing options.

If you are in receipt of Job Seekers Allowance (JSA) or Employment and Support Allowance in the Work-related Activity Group (ESA WRAG) you may be able to apply for reduced fees for some courses. You must show evidence of your benefit when you enrol.

Overseas students who have not been living in the European Union for three years, or need a visa to study in the country, will need to complete a form to assess if international fees must be paid (depending on immigration status).

You can pay for your course fees in the following ways

  • Cash – do not post cash to the college, please come in to student services with your completed enrolment form and enrol in person
  • Cheque – please make cheques payable to Swindon College
  • Credit / Debit Card – we can contact you by telephone to take payment or you can come into Student Services with your completed enrolment form and enrol in person
  • Advanced Learner Loan - if you are aged 19 or over and looking to study accredited qualifications from Level 3 upwards, you may be eligible for an Advanced Learner Loan.Please contact (01793) 491 591 to discuss your options
  • Instalments – these can be agreed for fees over £150. You pay a third when you enrol followed by two further payments. Please contact us on (01793) 491 591 to discuss your options
  • Invoice to employer – you must provide a letter from your employer authorising Swindon College to invoice for the amount of your course fees, please include a purchase order reference.